October 18, 2014
Photographers who use mobile phone cameras can submit images to a contest.
The Mobile Photo Awards is a competition promoting cellphone photography and art.
A grand prize winner will receive US$3,000, and the second place winner and the MPA/DIPTIC photo essay winner will be awarded $500.
Rules and Regulations:
- Photographers of all ages and countries of residence are welcome to submit images.There are no restrictions on submission eligibility with regard to age or residence unless prohibited by the jurisdiction in which the entrant resides.
- All entries must be submitted via the upload module as found in your profile page hosted by mobilephotoawards.com
- Entries are deemed accepted when your profile page displays the images you have submitted.
- Entries will only be accepted once these rules of entry are agreed to on the Submission Form.
- Entrant asserts that all submitted images have been shot and/or edited (processed with apps) or otherwise created with any and all known mobile phone and tablet devices. No desktop software is permitted. Entries which do not conform to these rules will be disqualified.
- Entrant asserts that you have the right or authorization to submit your images to the Mobile Photography Awards and that the images you submit are your original work and do not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
- You hold the Mobile Photography Awards and their respective management, judges, subsidiaries, agents, sponsors, vendors, and affiliates harmless from any and all claims of liability resulting from your entry.
- Entrants grant the Mobile Photography Awards the right to use submitted images on the Mobile Photography Awards website and for promotion
- Entrant retains 100% of the copyright to their images
Deadline :Dec 1, 2014
For more information, click here.